Castle Impact Casement Windows are designed to withstand virtually anything Mother Nature throws at them, which in Florida means heavy rain, high-velocity winds, and even flying debris.
- Classic and contemporary look
- Design allows maximum ventilation.
- A wide range of styles and sizes featuring self-contained operating and fixed sections, allows multiple window configurations.
- Projected “awning” windows are available in the family of casement windows
- Contoured sash is insert within the main framed for less exposure to elements
- Aluminum snap-on cover hides fixed window installation fasteners
- Washable hinges, heavy-duty egress or egress washable hinges available which allow for easier cleaning.
- Multi-point locking system.
- Optional laminated insulating glass available.