Your home should reflect your personality no matter what your income level is. When you decide to replace your house windows, it’s not just about the cost. Did you know that you have a wide range of replacement window designs to choose from and you’re not limited to big box stores like Home Depot? In fact, we at Castle Impact Windows can offer competitive pricing that comes with installation and professional consultation from our team of experts.
From our years of experience working with replacement windows, we can handle the severe cases like converting bay windows to double hung. We can also provide advice on the condition of your windows and offer practical options like retrofitting, which can bring your costs down by as much as 30%. In fact, contrary to popular opinion, not all old houses need window replacement. Dwellings that were built before the 1970s typically used old growth wood. This kind of wood is resistant to decay and moisture damage because of its tight wood grain. If you happen to be one of the lucky ones with a house made of old growth wood – you won’t need a complete overhaul – and we love working with good old wood!
Other fascinating tips on window replacement:
- There are quite a number of brands in the market and they come in a wide range of prices. A window replacement supplier like Castle Impact Windows can provide choices under your budget
- ROI on replacement windows for mid-range priced replacement wood windows is around 73.3% should you decide to sell your house
- Buying luxury window replacements is not always a top selling point should you decide to sell your house. Many buyers today are budget-conscious and paying more because of high performance windows may not clinch the sale. More important to buyers is the appearance, maintenance, and condition.
Your Personality & Replacement Windows
Here comes the fun part of choosing replacement windows:
- If you are a busy person with little interest in house maintenance and cleaning, choose windows with snap-out mullions or tilt-out windows because it’s easier to clean the window glass.
- If you live in a storm-prone area, there’s no question you need to get impact windows.
- If you want to maintain a certain indoor temperature, high-performance windows are necessary to keep a room cool or keep the heat in.
- Even before you go around canvassing for replacement windows, consider your preferences in window shape, window size, and window style. This will rule out many designs and keep you focused when you start making decisions.
Window replacement by Castle Impact Windows is a smart choice. You get professional treatment with consumer-friendly, budget-conscious choices.